Legendo's The Three Musketeers playable demo - available now!
Gothenburg, Sweden, November 17th 2005 â Newly founded publisher-developer Legendo Entertainment today announced the demo release of its upcoming platform-action game, Legendo's The Three Musketeers.
The demo is available for download athttp://legendo.com/musketeers/downloads.htm (continuously updated with additional download locations). The following languages are supported (A-Z): Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Norwegian, Slovenian, and Swedish.
Legendoâs The Three Musketeers has recently been released in Scandinavia and Finland in partnership with Ubisoft Nordic, additionally a Dutch version is currently on sale in The Netherlands via a distribution deal with Ubisoft Benelux. Upcoming country releases include France where sales and distribution will be handled by Nobilis, Ecofilmes having signed up for Portugal, and even a fully localized Slovenian version that will be distributed by Colby. In addition, well-established Russian outfit Noviy Disk is set to publish the game in the former USSR. Legendo is actively seeking distribution partners for other territories, further inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Story & Features
The Three Musketeers have been kidnapped! Well, almost - it's up to Porthos, famed member of the Musketeers, to save the day in the first game ever based on the world-famous novel by Alexandre Dumas.
In Legendo's story adaptation, Porthos, Aramis, and Athos are enjoying themselves at the Red Dove Inn, Paris, when young D'Artagnan suddenly bursts in. It turns out he's followed by the sinister Count Xavier and his evil lieutenant, the hook-handed count Orsini. The wicked pair of villains attacks the musketeers, and in the hullabaloo that erupts Porthos is knocked senseless! He wakes up shortly thereafter just to see his friends being hailed off in a prison cart!
Take on the role of Porthos, famed member of The Three Musketeers and save your comrades in this riveting run 'n jump romp, appropriate for adventurers of all ages!
* Prepare for a swashbuckling adventure as you encounter tons of enemies, puzzles, and traps. A clever control scheme allows for simple and accessible gameplay with tons of fighting, jumping, collecting and running!
* Convincing animated movie look made possible with superior cartoon 3D technology, backed up by jaw-dropping character designs inspired by the world-famous French-Belgian comic book style!
* More than 200 areas and rooms in 10 huge levels featuring Ã¼bercool bosses and level environments, including lush forests, chilly dungeons, gigantic castles, a haunted Abbey, the town of Normandy, and more!
* The first game ever based on Alexandre Dumas' The Three Musketeers!
* Features three different endings!
* Runs on almost any PC - RadGameTools' PixomaticTM technology ensures compatibility with older graphics cards!
* Family entertainment appropriate for adventurers of all ages!
PC System Requirements:
* 1 GHz CPU (PentiumÂ® and AMD), 256 MB RAM, 330 MB free disk space
* WindowsÂ® 2000/XP
* Graphics card*Â¹ with 16 MB RAM, a sound card*
* 16x CD-ROM drive / 4x DVD-DRIVE (or faster)
* Must be compatible with DirectXÂ® 8.1 or newer.
Â¹ Game runs on almost any graphics card in software mode.
Title: Legendo's The Three Musketeers
Format: PC CD-ROM
Publisher: Legendo Entertainment
Age Rating: PEGI 7+ / USK Pending
Target Audience: Pre-Teen (7-12)
Release Date: Winter 2005/2006