The world is your race track
New York (Dec. 8, 2005) â The worldâs most treacherous chicanes, tightest corners, and fastest straights will soon be tangible as Codemasters reveals an incredible line up of more than 80 international racing circuits featuring in TOCA Race Driver 3.
Coming February 24, 2006, to PlayStationÂ®2 computer entertainment system, the XboxÃ videogame system from Microsoft and PC, TOCA Race Driver 3 delivers more than ever before with over 150 miles of the worldâs most celebrated courses, taking racers to 43 locations across 13 countries in the largest collection of race tracks ever featured in one game.
From the most well-known circuits in the U.S., including the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Laguna Seca Grand Prix circuit to the UK's iconic Silverstone, Germany's demanding Hockenheim with its gladiatorial stadium section, and the dramatic drops and rises of Belgium's historic Spa-Francorchamps as it blasts through the Ardennes forest. TOCA Race Driver 3 will also take drivers to Australia's V8 championship venues, and the latest tracks on the global racing map: Shanghai International, Bahrain International and Istanbul Park.
Every track has been authentically recreated for the game using real-world GPS topographical data so players are guaranteed to experience them just as real race drivers do. For Mount Panorama (Bathurst), a new geographic survey of the circuit was commissioned exclusively for the game to capture every last detail. Additionally, the gameâs enhanced rendering engine means every race course will shine in visual detail with multi-textured surfaces that bring spectacular effects to track objects and the circuits themselves.
Ready to go around the world on more than 80 circuits? Hereâs where TOCA Race Driver 3 will take drivers:
* Mount Panorama V8 circuit (Bathurst)
* Barbagallo â Long, V8 and Short circuits
* Eastern Creek â Grand Prix, V8, Short and Southern Loops circuits
* Queensland Grand Prix circuit
* Oran Park â Grand Prix, South and North circuits
* Sandown Park V8 circuit
* Gold Coast Indy 300 Grand Prix circuit
* Symmons Plains Raceway V8 circuit
* Philip Island Grand Prix circuit
* Hidden Valley Raceway
* Adelaide Street circuit
* Bahrain â Grand Prix, Internal, and External circuits
* Spa-Francorchamps Grand Prix circuit
* Shanghai Grand Prix Circuit
* Brunn - Brno Grand Prix Circuit
* Hockenheim â Grand Prix, National and Short circuits
* Lausitzring EuroSpeedway â Grand Prix circuit
* Norisring â Grand Prix circuit
* Nurburgring â Short circuit
* Motopark Oschersleben â Grand Prix, âBâ and âCâ circuits
* Mondello Park â International, National and Short circuits
* Zandvoort â Grand Prix, National, Club and Oostelijk circuits
* Pukekohe Park Raceway
* Istanbul Park Circuit
* Donnington Park â Grand Prix and National circuits
* Oulton Park â International, Island and Foster circuits
* Silverstone â Grand Prix, International, National, and South circuits
* Brands Hatch â Grand Prix and Short Indy circuits, plus Rally Cross track
* Bedford Autodrome â GT, North, East, South and West circuits
* Castle Coombe
* Indianapolis Motor Speedway Oval
* Nashville Super Speedway
* Dover International Raceway
* Gateway International Raceway
* Gateway International Raceway Road course
* Laguna Seca Grand Prix circuit
Original circuits designed exclusively for the game:
* 3 UK Rally courses
* 3 International Rallycross courses
* 2 Go Kart circuits
* 5 National Dirt Raceway circuits
With more than 120 championships, drivers will not only be competing in some seriously aggressive real events but also take some of the greatest cars to different circuits for the first time â players will be the first to find out what itâs like to race a V8 car at top U.S. circuits such as Laguna Seca!
TOCA Race Driver 3 will give players the world when it launches February 24, 2006, for PlayStation2, the Xbox and PC. Get in gear with the latest shots and videos from the gameâs website at http://www.codemasters.com.