DreamCatcher to Publish FUEL
Toronto, January 12, 2006 â DreamCatcher Games, an award-winning publisher of PC and Console games, today announced it will publish FUEL, its upcoming racing game, a motor-headâs action vehicular marathon, on WindowsÂ® (worldwide) and XboxÂ® (North America only). The game will ship worldwide in May 2006.
Off-road it, use an ATV or personal watercraft and hustle your way to the finish line at top speed! Play as one of ten characters from around the world and race in your choice of over 35 vehicles. There are no rules in this all out frantic race. This is a no-holds-barred, free-for-all, action-packed game, with one goal â get to the finish line first! â¦and scoring points along the way would help!
* 3 different racing games in 1 â Off-Road, ATVs and Personal Water Crafts!
* From the Caribbean Islands to Morocco to the Snowy North, travel around the world as you compete in the wildest races ever!
* Collect as many points as possible to help you gain fuel boosts!
* Over 70 single player tracks are available and un-lockable.
* Drive anywhere and do whatever it takes to finish the race!
* Featuring Split-Screen, 4 Player Multiplayer mode, and Free Roam mode.
* Over 35 distinct vehicles to choose from!
* Use your skills, and show-off with up to 20 stunt tricks to acquire more points!
* Smash anything and anyone to get more Fuel points and improve your time.
Â· A motor-headâs action-thinking, vehicular marathon!
Get your motor runninâ! Visit the official game site for more details and updates at http://www.FuelRace.com. The game has an anticipated ESRB Rating of âTâ for Teen in North America and PEGI 12+ in Europe.