The Adventure Company Announces New Ship Date for KEEPSAKE
Toronto, February 9, 2006 - The Adventure Company, a leading publisher of PC adventure games, announced today that they will be changing the ship date for KEEPSAKE on the PC to April 18, 2006. They are planning to add enhancements unique to the North American version of the game, including new voiceovers and other goodies for the North American audience.
Developed by Wicked Studios, KEEPSAKE is an epic tale of mystery, magic, and fantasy that unfolds across the enchanted campus of Dragonvale Academy. Players will discover a world of beauty and boundless imagination that begins with the quest of Lydia, a young girl embarking on a journey of enlightenment that takes her to the gates of the Academy where she will become an apprentice.
Upon her arrival, something is terribly amissâ¦ The campus is deserted and even Celeste, Lydiaâs best friend, who is a Dragonvale scholar, is nowhere to be found! Confused and intrigued, Lydia explores the vast surroundings, the great hall, and the labyrinth of rooms and corridors of the immense Academy. After stumbling upon one of Celesteâs most treasured keepsakes, she suddenly realizes that treachery and sorrow lurks in the halls of the Academy.
Accompanied by a charmed dragon named Zak who helps unravel the many enigmas along her journey, Lydia must quickly overcome trials in The Chamber of Passage, understand the secrets of the runes and glyphs, and master the forces of magic to reveal the mystery behind Dragonvale Academy and the beloved Keepsakeâ¦
* Deep and involving storyline where suspense and mystery await at every turn
* Explore stunning environments designed in intricate detail using dynamic lighting and shading
* Unique in-game âActive Hint Systemâ helps players progress further into the game without being stumped by difficult puzzles
* Easy to use interface that evolves as new features become available
* Compelling 3rd person gameplay powered by a state-of-the-art graphic engine
* Learn to cast spells, understand the secrets of the runes and glyphs, and overcome daring trials designed to test your wits rather than your dexterity
KEEPSAKE has received an ESRB rating of âEâ for Everyone. For more information, please visit the official website http://www.KeepsakeGame.com.