NAMCO BANDAI GAMES ANNOUNCES POINT BLANK DS FOR THE NINTENDO DS
SANTA CLARA, Calif., (March 22, 2006) Leading video games developer and publisher NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that its classic arcade series Point Blank DS, will make its debut on the Nintendo DS in Summer 2006. With stages from all three games in the series being included in the new portable collection, fans of the popular shooting series will have their hand-eye coordination tested, by using the DS stylus as their weapon of choice to shoot down everything from clay pigeons to aliens in the fun mini games of Point Blank DS. A fun and addicting game on the go, Point Blank DS will have players tap tap tapping their way to victory as they take on four different difficulty levels in over 40 different stages including Namco's popular coin-op arcade series digitized for the first time.
The portable return of the retro series will also boast five different modes including:
* Arcade: Play through four different levels of difficulty in a variety of mini shooting games.
* VS: Challenge your friends using the wireless feature to find out who's the quickest draw (requires only one game card)
* Brain Massage: Play through various stages while the game analyzes your abilities and gives you feedback.
* Freeplay: Select any stage at any time to challenge your best score.
* Games Museum: New stages adapted from Namco's classic coin-op arcade series.
For more screens and information on Point Blank DS, check out the official Namco Bandai Games America Inc. website at http://www.namcobandaigames.com/