The Adventure Company Releases Concept Art for Keepsake
Toronto, March 22, 2006 - The Adventure Company, a leading publisher of PC adventure games, today released 6 sketches from different environments in KEEPSAKE.
Take a glimpse into the beginnings of KEEPSAKE, an epic tale of fantasy and boundless imagination that unfolds in a world of unparalleled beauty. Embark on a journey of enlightenment playing the role of Lydia, a young girl headed to the gates of Dragonvale Academy to become an apprentice. Upon her arrival, she discovers something is terribly amiss... She finds the keepsake she gave her best friend Celeste, but Celeste and the other scholars are nowhere to be found. Players will be fascinated by this enchanted world on their quest to uncover the mystery behind the strange disappearances, Dragonvale Academy, and the beloved Keepsake...
* Deep and involving storyline where suspense and mystery await at every turn
* Explore stunning environments designed in intricate detail using dynamic lighting and shading
* Unique in-game âActive Hint Systemâ helps players progress further into the game without being stumped by difficult puzzles
* Easy to use interface that evolves as new feature becomes available
* Compelling 3rd person gameplay powered by a state-of-the-art graphic engine
* Learn to cast spells, understand the secrets of the runes and glyphs, and overcome daring trials designed to test your wits rather than your dexterity
If you'd like to view the slideshow click here.