The Adventure Company Ships KEEPSAKE
Toronto, March 29, 2006 - The Adventure Company, a leading publisher of PC adventure games, today announced that KEEPSAKE has been shipped to retailers across North America. In the enhanced North American version, players will be immersed in an enchanting world of mystery reminiscent of Kingâs QuestÂ® and SyberiaÂ® with a touch of Harry PotterÂ®.
The adventure unfolds as you take on the role of Lydia, a young girl headed to the gates of Dragonvale Academy to become an apprentice. The Academy is an institution of magical research â a place where the arcane arts are taught to a new generation of mages. Upon Lydiaâs arrival, she discovers something is terribly amiss... She finds the keepsake she gave her best friend Celeste, but Celeste and the other scholars are nowhere to be found. In this world of mystery, beauty, and unparalleled imagination you will explore and master the forces of magic to uncover the secrets that lie beyond the gates of Dragonvale Academy. Challenge yourself to solve the mystery behind the strange disappearances, the beloved keepsake, and the treachery that lurk the halls of the prestigious Academy.
* Deep and involving storyline where suspense and mystery await at every turn
* Navigate easily throughout the vast campus using the new in-game map
* Interact with an intriguing cast of characters with the addition of fine-tuned dialogue to minimize repetitive scripts
* New voiceovers have been added including: Mustavio, Celeste, young Celeste, Elvander, and Zak
* Explore stunning environments designed in intricate detail using dynamic lighting and shading
* Unique in-game âActive Hint Systemâ helps players progress further into the game without being stumped by difficult puzzles
* Easy to use interface that evolves as new feature becomes available
* Compelling 3rd person gameplay powered by a state-of-the-art graphic engine
* Learn to cast spells, understand the secrets of the runes and glyphs, and overcome daring trials designed to test your wits rather than your dexterity
* Enlarged âhotspotsâ making navigation more fluid and intuitive