The Adventure Companyâs KEEPSAKE Goes Gold
Toronto, March 24, 2006 - The Adventure Company, a leading publisher of PC adventure games, today announced that KEEPSAKE has gone gold. Developed by Wicked Studios, this epic tale of mystery, fantasy, and friendship will take you deep into a world of beauty and boundless imagination.
Embark on a journey like no other. Playing the role of Lydia, a young girl headed to the gates of Dragonvale Academy to become an apprentice, you will be fascinated by this enchanted world. Upon Lydiaâs arrival, she discovers something is terribly amiss... She finds the keepsake she gave her best friend Celeste, but Celeste and the other scholars are nowhere to be found. Accompanied by a unique companion, challenge yourself to solve the enigmas that lie beyond the gates of Dragonvale Academy and uncover the mystery behind the strange disappearances and the beloved Keepsake...
* Deep and involving storyline where suspense and mystery await at every turn
* Explore stunning environments designed in intricate detail using dynamic lighting and shading
* Unique in-game âActive Hint Systemâ helps players progress further into the game without being stumped by difficult puzzles
* Easy to use interface that evolves as new feature becomes available
* Compelling 3rd person gameplay powered by a state-of-the-art graphic engine
* Learn to cast spells, understand the secrets of the runes and glyphs, and overcome daring trials designed to test your wits rather than your dexterity
Developed by Wicked Studios, KEEPSAKE has received an ESRB rating of âEâ for Everyone. For more information, please visit the official website www.KeepsakeGame.com.