Watch the return of the greatest multiplayer series with MICRO MACHINES v4 first game play video
See it in action with the new video now available online at www.codemasters.com/micromachines
New York (June 13, 2006) â Remember what pure fun looks like, as Codemasters unleashes the first video of MICRO MACHINES v4. Multiplayer mayhem like this is the reason friends were invented, as gamers can see for themselves at www.codemasters.com/micromachines.
MICRO MACHINES v4 has now gone gold and is speeding towards its June 27th ship date for the PlayStationÂ®2 computer entertainment system, the PSPÂ system, and PC with a Nintendo DSÂ edition to follow. The MICRO MACHINES property is under license from the Hasbro Properties Group, the intellectual property development arm of Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE: HAS).
Everything gamers love about the MICRO MACHINES games is back and tuned up several notches. Itâs time again to race tiny sports cars around the dinner table firing pint-sized rockets at friends knocking them over the edge. But no hard feelings, whatâs a glass of spilt milk between friends? Just a road hazard is all.
Up to four players can challenge each other on MICRO MACHINES v4âs genius household raceways, weaving between train carriages on a model railway or ripping up the baize on a pool table.
A tantalizing taste of the massive fun to be had in this micro world is online now at www.codemasters.com/micromachines. Players can also prepare for the trash talking on the forum at www.codemasters.com/forum.
ABOUT MICRO MACHINES V4
Mixing miniature mayhem with maximum multiplayer racing, Micro Machines v4 comes packed with knockabout, breakneck racing in the fastest scale miniatures, complete with explosive weapon power-ups. Letting players loose with hundreds of vehicles, each with distinctive performance abilities, players will race inch-long miniature motors on the wildest tracks where everyday household objects appear immense in size and can become lethal hazards.
Thereâs an arsenal of power-ups and weapons to collect and use on opponents while racing. Micro Machines v4 brings all the favorites back â such as missiles and bombs â and provides new ones to attack with, including flamethrowers, heat-seeking missiles, plasma guns and, of course, the car-mounted giant hammer!
* Engage in madcap competition racing with your micro motors on the wildest tracks around your house, garden and beyond...
* Spin out on the breakfast table, turbo boost across the pool table or hit the gas as you race around the rim of the bath.
* Use your arsenal of power ups to blast your opponents with the flamethrower or heat-seeking homing missiles to throw them off course.
* Hundreds of tiny turbo cars to collect or trade. Or, up the stakes when you play for keeps with âpink slip racingâ.
* Unlock bonus tracks with PSP system to PlayStation 2 connectivity.
* PSP system & DS wireless capability for up to 4-players, PC online multiplay and LAN.
* Unlockable multiplayer and single player content.
* Earn credits to unlock tracks and cars then trade with your friends.
* Track editor choose your own route through the garden or science labâ¦ then challenge your friends to do battle!
Codemasters is a leading developer and publisher of best-selling interactive entertainment products for a global audience on current and future gaming platforms and channels. Established in 1986, the companyâs dominant brands include Colin McRae Rally, TOCA Race Driver, LMA Manager, Brian Lara Cricket and Operation Flashpoint. The company is headquartered in Southam, Warwickshire UK and maintains European operations in Germany, France, Spain, and Benelux. The company has its U.S. headquarters in New York. More information about the company and its products is available online at http://www.codemasters.com.