« SEGA SHIPS FULL AUTOT 2: BATTLELINES FOR PSPR SYSTEM | Main | Zendoku Takes on the Web »

Hudson and Konami Ship Wing Island and Marble Mania

Take to the Skies with High-Flying Thrills, Immersive Controls and Intuitive
> Gameplay in this Flight Action Game for the Wii
>
>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> REDWOOD CITY, Calif. ­ March 20, 2007 ­Fasten your seatbelts! Hudson
> Entertainment and Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced Wing
> Island, exclusively for the Wii, has shipped to retail stores nationwide.
> Delivering soaring aerial acrobatics, the game lets players use the Wii
> Remote to maneuver a variety of planes in and around a chain of island
> environments. Featuring both solo and multiplayer action, the game¹s diverse
> missions range from racing and crop dusting to fire fighting and stopping
> thieves from stealing treasure. Filled with a colorful cast of animated
> characters, Wing Island is instantly accessible to players of all ages as
> they experience the thrill of flying.
>
> Wing Island features three primary modes of play: Story Mode, Free Mode and
> Trial Mode. In all three game modes players can either fly solo or in
> formation, controlling a group of five planes simultaneously. Players have
> total control of their flight team, directing them to fly in a variety of
> formations simply by performing pre-set motions using the Wii Remote. The
> various formations are critical to completing mission objectives, as players
> zoom in and out of cramped caves, or fan out into a V-formation to deliver
> cargo.
>
> In Story Mode, players assume the role of Junior, who must fulfill the
> responsibility of the family aviation business while his grandpa is on
> vacation. Junior, along with his friend Puffin, must help his fellow
> islanders by completing more than 20 unique missions. Using the game¹s
> intuitive control scheme where players tilt, turn and twist the planes using
> the Wii Remote, players seamlessly perform banks, dives and loops to
> accomplish mission objectives. Successfully completed missions earn money,
> which can be used to purchase or upgrade new aircraft. In Free Mode, players
> can fly around at their leisure, taking in the breathtaking island scenery.
> In the game¹s Trial Mode, two players can compete in head-to-head
> mini-games, or one player can compete against a computer controlled plane.
> In this multiplayer mode, players can use either the Wii Remote or Nunchuk
> together for additional multiplayer flexibility.
>
> Wing Island is published by Hudson and distributed by Konami. The game is
> rated ³E² for everyone by the ESRB and carries a suggested retail price of
> $39.99. For more information on Wing Island, please visit www.konami.com.
>
> About Hudson Entertainment, Inc.
> Hudson Entertainment is the North American publishing arm of Hudson Soft, an
> international provider of games and entertainment content founded in 1973.
> Hudson introduced best-selling classic videogame franchises including
> Bomberman, Bonk, and Super Adventure Island. Since 2000, Hudson¹s mobile
> division has been a leading supplier of games and personalized content.
> Through their partnership with The Source and Death Row Records, Hudson is a
> leading provider of hip-hop ring tones and mobile content. For more
> information on Hudson Entertainment, please visit
> www.HudsonEntertainment.com
>
> About Konami
> Konami is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic
> entertainment properties. Konami¹s titles include the popular franchises
> Metal Gear Solid®, Silent Hill®, Dance Dance Revolution® and Castlevania®,
> among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on
> the Web at www.konami.com. Konami Corporation is a publicly traded company
> based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment,
> Co., Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the United
> States and Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany. Konami
> Corporation is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange
> under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami can
> be found at www.konami.com.

> HUDSON ENTERTAINMENT AND KONAMI SHIP KORORINPA: MARBLE MANIA FOR WII
>
> Flip, Twist and Bounce Your Marble Around Colorful Game Worlds Using the Wii
> Remote In This Addictive Puzzle-Adventure Game
>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> REDWOOD CITY, Calif. ­ March 20, 2007 ­ Hudson Entertainment and Konami
> Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced Kororinpa: Marble Mania
> exclusively for the Wii has shipped to retail stores nationwide. With an
> inventive control scheme, Marble Mania offers a unique video game experience
> that is challenging for seasoned gamers, yet highly accessible for players
> of all ages. While tackling over 100 different obstacle-packed stages,
> players will experience non-stop action as they use the Wii Remote to
> twist, turn and bounce their marble around the game world.
>
> In Marble Mania, players use 3D motion controls to tilt, spin and flip the
> environment on three axes and up to 180 degrees in order to guide marbles
> through each unique maze full of obstacles and contraptions. Adding to the
> innovative gameplay dynamic, players can gather crystals as they navigate
> through the maze to unlock new stages and unique marbles. Once each stage
> is completed, players can use other types of marbles ­ over 20 in the game
> with different characteristics and abilities ­ to retry levels, adding
> additional replay value.
>
> Marble Mania immerses gamers in five worlds including colorful lands of
> candies and sweets, lush outdoor mazes and industrial cityscapes. All of
> these levels offer their own challenges for manipulating the path of your
> marble. For multiplayer fun, Marble Mania features a split screen mode where
> two players must race to reach the end goal while collecting the most
> crystals along the way. With wildly addictive gameplay and increasingly
> challenging levels, players will find it is hard to put down the Wii Remote
> once they have set their marble in motion.
>
> Kororinpa: Marble Mania is published by Hudson and distributed by Konami.
> The game is rated ³E² for everyone by the ESRB and is available for a
> suggested retail price of $39.99. For more information, please visit
> www.konami.com.
>
> About Hudson Entertainment, Inc.
> Hudson Entertainment is the North American publishing arm of Hudson Soft, an
> international provider of games and entertainment content founded in 1973.
> Hudson introduced best-selling classic videogame franchises including
> Bomberman, Bonk, and Super Adventure Island. Since 2000, Hudson¹s mobile
> division has been a leading supplier of games and personalized content.
> Through their partnership with The Source and Death Row Records, Hudson is a
> leading provider of hip-hop ring tones and mobile content. For more
> information on Hudson Entertainment, please visit
> www.HudsonEntertainment.com
>
> About Konami
> Konami is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic
> entertainment properties. Konami¹s titles include the popular franchises
> Metal Gear Solid®, Silent Hill®, Dance Dance Revolution® and Castlevania®,
> among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on
> the Web at www.konami.com. Konami Corporation is a publicly traded company
> based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment,
> Co., Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the United
> States and Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany. Konami
> Corporation is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange
> under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami can
> be found at www.konami.com .
>
> ³KONAMI² is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION.
> © 2007 Hudson Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are
> the property of their respective companies.
> TM and the Wii logo are trademarks of Nintendo.

Posted using Meow

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here