Sink Your Stylus into NanoStray 2's Improved Gameplay!!!!
The original *Nanostray* captured the eyes of gamers as the first 3D
shooter for the Nintendo DS. *Nanostray 2* gives players more of the
action they crave while making vast improvements upon the original.
Check out the info below to see all the latest Nanostray 2 news. For
more information and access to exclusive assets including trailers and
screenshots, please reply to this email.
Old school shooter fans rejoiced when the original *Nanostray* was
released for the DS back in July of 2005. Immediately sucked in by the
frenetic gameplay and unparalleled graphics being displayed on the DS,
gamers were hungry for more and Shinen heard their cries.
Now with the upcoming release of */Nanostray 2/*, both current fans of
the series and newcomers will welcome the vast improvements over the
already solid original. Heres a little taste of what they have in store
* Users are no longer forced to use the touch screen. In place of
just one control choice, now there are three control schemes included:
1. Classic Control (All controls are mapped to the D-Pad and buttons)
2. Left Handed Touch Control
3. Right Handed Touch Control
* When using control 2+3 the player uses their stylus to directly
move the ship.
* By tapping on the screen they cycle through their weapon
configurations. The sub/top screen is swapped when playing with
* All menus and also the weapon installation systems can be
controlled with the stylus or the normal controls.
* Alternating for each level between the classic /vertical viewmode
/(as known from Gradius, R-Type) and /horizontal viewmode
/(Ikaruga, DoDon Patchi). This guarantees more challenges and
variety between the levels.
* Difficulty settings now change the actual gameplay, not only
* No more unlimited continues. Limit to 5 Continues. Continues
increase with playtime.
* Much more interesting gameplay due to more interaction with the
* New Satellite Weapons can be programmed.
* 32 Challenges to solve. Challenges are new designed, no reusing of
* No more manually entering of codes at 'www.nanostray.com' but
automatic WiFi upload by using the Nintendo Ranking server.
* In addition to the new top down (not-angled) view, new special
effects and improved overall design allow for stunning cut-scenes
and introduction parts.
* The soundtrack contains more then 20 different energetic songs.
* There is now voiceover for all cut-scenes.
*New Weapon System and Unlock Features*
* Equip your ship with a new arsenal of satellites, and upgrade each
weapon through gameplay.
Posted using Meow